Best Probiotic and Prebiotic in India
Probiotics and prebiotics are getting attention these days. Many people get confused or they think both are similar.In the section of Best Probiotic and Prebiotics, we will cover the topics so that you get complete insight, Benefits, and uses.
let’s start by understanding them
Our body is full of bacteria some are good for us and some are bad.
Probiotics are the live bacteria and yeast ( microorganisms ) which are good for our health. They help by improving or restoring the microorganisms generally bacteria and archaea, that live in the digestive tracts and important for humans. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria found in certain foods or supplements.
Prebiotics can be defined as food for the probiotic bacteria and yeast. These are classes of fibers that humans cannot digest. These prebiotics support probiotics to grow and flourish. We can get these prebiotic form fiber-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, and food grains.
Prebiotics are types of fiber that humans cannot digest, but your gut bacteria can. These types of fiber provide nutrients to the bacteria that support healthy digestion and immune function.
Although people often think of bacteria and other microorganisms as harmful “germs,” many are actually helpful. Some bacteria help digest food, destroy disease-causing cells, or produce vitamins. Many of the microorganisms in probiotic products are the same as or similar to microorganisms that naturally live in our bodies.
5 Top selling Probiotic And Prebiotic
9 Best Probiotic And Prebiotic
Here a the list of Best Probiotic and Prebiotic
- Carbamide Forte Probiotics Supplement 30 Billion,16 Strains with Prebiotics, 100 Veg Capsules
- Nature’s Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic, 120 Tablets
- Nature’s Bounty Ultra Strength Natures Advanced Probiotic 10
- NewRhythm Probiotics 50 Billion CFU 20 Strains, 60 Veggie Capsules, Targeted Release Technology, Stomach Acid
- Now Foods Probiotic-10, 25 Billion – 50 Capsules
- Phi Naturals Probiotics Supplement with 30 Billion CFUs with 10 Strains of Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium
- Pronutrition Advanced Probiotics 25 Billion Per Capsule, 14 Probiotic Strains, 90 Veggie Capsules
- Renew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic 50 Billion (Formerly Critical Care), 60 Count
- WOW Probiotics 20 Billion CFU (14 Probiotic Strains) 500mg – 60 Vegetarian Capsules
1-Carbamide Forte Probiotics Supplement 30 Billion,16 Strains with Prebiotics, 100 Veg Capsules
This comes in capsule form which contains 30 Billion CFU and has 16 Probiotic Strains which helps in digestion and your immunity.
It has also 100 mg of prebiotics. It is vegetarian supplements and you can take daily as recommended. These capsules can be stored at room temperature. It is tasteless and does not spoil the taste even after some time. You can start seeing the result after a few weeks.
It helps in gut microflora, improves your nutrition absorption, and bowel movements. It is a value for money. Suitable for vegetarians.Premium quality India brand for supplements.
2-Nature's Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic, 120 Tablets
Nature’s Bounty Acidophilus Probiotic has 100 million CFU.
It does not contain any prebiotics and needs refrigeration once you have open the bottle. It has shown some good results after a few weeks of usage.
Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria naturally found in the intestinal tract.it ha more than 400 species of bacteria, also called normal flora, live in the adult human GI tract.
Acidophilus Probiotic Tablets provide an easy and convenient way to help support the healthy functioning of the intestinal system. Adults should take two tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
3-Nature's Bounty Ultra Strength Natures Advanced Probiotic 10
Nature’s Bounty Ultra Strength Natures Advanced Probiotic 10 has 20 million live friendly bacterial with 10 probiotic strains.
It has no artificial color, No Sugar, and is a vegetarian supplement. Its recommended dose is 2 capsules per day. You need to refrigerate before and after use.
Take this with food for the best absorption, and to avoid any discomfort.
Has 10 well-known strains. Specific. Well researched. Not proprietary known only to the manufacturer.
4-NewRhythm Probiotics 50 Billion CFU 20 Strains, 60 Veggie Capsules
NewRhythm Probiotics has 50 Billion CFU 20 Strains and it is one of the very few supplements to have such numbers.
No Need For Refrigeration and Non-GMO, Gluten-Free product. The pills are small, powder-filled and light cream-colored.
The recommended dosage on the bottle can be decreased without diminished results.
The supplement contains prebiotic fibers which makes it a good probiotic supplement.
5-Now Foods Probiotic-10, 25 Billion - 50 Capsules
Now Foods Probiotic-10 has 25 Billion good bacteria with 10 probiotic strains.
This is a vegetarian product and takes 1 capsule once to twice daily between meals or on an empty stomach.
The product is dairy, soy and Gluten-free. The product comes in a small size plastic bottle container that contains 50 capsules inside it.
It is highly recommended to keep this supplement away from the reach of your children.
However, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, then please consult with your doctor before consuming it.
6-Phi Naturals Probiotics Supplement with 30 Billion CFUs with 10 Strains of Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium
Phi Naturals Probiotics Supplement each capsule contains 30 billion CFU’s of probiotics which are shelf-stable and resistant to stomach acids. It has 10 Strains Of Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium.
Probiotics help restore damaged intestinal health, keeping toxins out of the bloodstream. It is perfect for helping restore healthy probiotic levels.
It’s a daily formula that can be used by both men and women in times of need or as daily maintenance for optimal health.
These products are created in the USA and manufactured in state of the art facilities.
7-Pronutrition Advanced Probiotics 25 Billion Per Capsule, 14 Probiotic Strains, 90 Veggie Capsules
Pronutrition Advanced Probiotics has 25 Billion CFU Per Capsule and 14 Probiotic Strains.
The supplement is stable at room temperature. It is easy to store and great for travel. Capsules are 100% Vegetarian and Stomach Acid Resistant.
ProNutrition Advanced Probiotics capsules replenish beneficial bacteria for optimal digestive and immune health, helps balance yeast growth, and promote daily relief from gas, bloating, and irregularity.
Probiotics features controlled release technology, which delivers the healthy and live bacteria directly to your intestinal tract, where you need them most.
8-Renew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic 50 Billion (Formerly Critical Care), 60 Count
Renew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic has 50 Billion live cultures with 12 probiotic strains.THe produst is soya free, guleten free and dairy free.
Not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women. If you are on any medication,consult your doctor before use.
This health supplement capsule comes with a total of 50 Billion CFU along with 12 carefully selected Probiotic Strains to improve your gut health, immunity and digestion.
This is also a vegetarian product.
9-WOW Probiotics 20 Billion CFU (14 Probiotic Strains) 500mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
WOW Probiotics contains 20 Billion CFU and 14 Probiotic Strains. The probiotic supplement contains lactobacillus acidophilus and bifidobacteria for digestive health and constipation relief.
This probiotic is dairy-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and vegetarian.RefrigeraHelps enhance the balance of intestinal flora to help the gut absorb maximum nutrition from the food you eat. It Enhances total wellness by promoting digestion, immunity, and nutrient absorption are required.
Take 1 capsule in the morning, 1 in the evening with water at mealtimes, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
5 Top selling Probiotic And Prebiotic
Difference between prebiotic and probiotic (prebiotic vs probiotic)
Both Prebiotic and Probiotics are important for human well being. Prebiotics and probiotics both support the body in building and maintaining a healthy colony of bacteria and other microorganisms, which supports the gut and aids digestion.
In a simple way, we can say that Probiotics are the microorganisms (bacteria) that are good for us, and prebiotic is the food for these probiotics bacteria. Prebiotics (food, mostly fiber) helps Probiotics (bacteria) to flourish and grow.
What are probiotics food?
Foods that provide you good bacteria are known as probiotics food. There are a number of foods that are good sources of probiotics. Probiotic foods naturally contain helpful bacteria and are mostly daily consumed items.
- Soya Milk
What is prebiotic food?
Prebiotics (food, mostly fiber) helps Probiotics (bacteria) to flourish and grow. These Fiber-rich food is not digested by the human body but the good bacteria ate them and convert them into a short-chain fatty acid called butyrate.
By including a variety of foods in their diet, people can ensure that they consume a range of prebiotics that may fuel various strains of Bacteria.
- Chicory Root
- Dandelion Greens
what are the benefits of a probiotic
- When taken in sufficient amounts, they can help restore the natural balance of gut bacteria. As a result, health benefits may follow.
- Probiotics can reduce the risk and severity of diarrhea from a number of different causes.
- probiotics may help improve symptoms of mental health disorders such as depression, anxiety, stress, and memory, among others.
- help protect the heart by reducing “bad” LDL cholesterol levels and modestly lowering blood pressure.
- Probiotics may help reduce the symptoms of bowel disorders like ulcerative colitis, IBS, and necrotizing enterocolitis.
- Probiotics may help boost your immune system and protect against infections.
- Certain probiotics may help you lose weight and belly fat.
What are the different types of probiotics?
- Lactobacillus may be the most common probiotic. It’s the one you’ll find in yogurt and other fermented foods.
This species of bacteria produce lactase, the enzyme that breaks down lactose, or milk sugar. These bacteria also produce lactic acid. Lactic acid helps control the population of bad bacteria. It also serves as muscle fuel and increases the body’s absorption of minerals. Lactobacillus bacteria are found naturally in the:
- Bifidobacterium can be found in some dairy products. It may help ease the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and some other conditions.
This species of bacteria is commonly used in foods and supplements. They’re thought to:
support the immune system
limit the growth of harmful bacteria in the intestine
help in breaking down lactose into nutrients the body can use
- Saccharomyces boulardii is a yeast found in probiotics and it supports the protection of the intestinal lining from harmful bacteria. It promotes a healthy immune system.
Probiotic side effects
- Probiotics have not a major side effect but People with weakened immune systems were also more vulnerable to side effects.
- Some people experience an increase in gas, bloating, constipation, or thirst when they start taking probiotics. These side effects should go away within a few weeks.
- Fermented foods rich in probiotics naturally contain amines. Some people may experience headaches after eating these foods, and should instead opt for probiotic supplements.
- People with compromised immune systems, venous catheters, recent surgery, acute pancreatitis, or prolonged hospitalizations should avoid taking probiotics.