BEST FITNESS BAND iN INDIA
[ FIT BAND ]
Fitness Band or Fit band are something is in fashion now and I personally recommend everyone to use. Here are the BEST Fitness Band (Fit Band) available in India.
They are wonderful activity tracker gadget and they have evolved to a new level. These devices help to track our daily activity so that we can have healthy and fit lifestyle.
5 Top Selling Fitness Band [FIT BAND] in India
We have selected BEST FITNESS BAND and FITNESS WATCH available in India.You can choose form below the best based on your style, need, Budget and features which personally suits you.
(1) Fitbit Charge 3
Fitbit Charge 3 comes with BUCKLE BAND. It has 24/7 advance sensors which is impressive and gives real time heart rate.
Charge 3 does not have GPS. It has 50 M of Water Resistance with is good for active sports. Good Battery life of 7 days and has good responsive touch screen with Gorilla glass 3.
Charge 3 is overall good and value for money fitness band.
(2) Fitbit Inspire
Fitbit Inspire an good fitness band and falls under the basic categories as its misses some of the feature such as Heart Rate Tracker and has No GPS.
Band has automatic exercise recolonization. The band is very comfortable and light weight which make it wearable 24/7.
It is a basic fitness band and a value for money ,good deal need a fitness band and you are not needing too much of you activity detai
(3) Fitbit Inspire HR
Fitbit Inspire HR comes with BUCKLE BAND and with added features which was missing in INSPIRE.
It is a light weight durable band.Touch screen is a bit small which make it difficult some time. It is a good buy when you are looking for light weight comfortable fitness band.
(4) Fitbit Versa 2
Fitbit Versa 2 is a Fitness Watch. You get all most all the feature which we should have in a fitness plus and smart watch. You can chat, text, call, get notification.Bigger screen and border band make it difficult to wear 24/7.
A good buy if you want a fitness band without comprising you style.
(5) Fossil Gen 5 Smartwatch
Fossil Gen 5 is a smartwatch. It comes with NFC which helps in file transfer.
The watch has good features but not very comfortable.It has good look but bit large and heavy if you wear for a very long time.
Battery life is average.
(6) Garmin Forerunner 245
Garmin Forerunner is fitness band which give you detailed tracking of your performance.
It is very helpful not only with your exercise but lot of other sports. Good band for athletes. It has good look.Might seems little expensive but is a good deal.
(7) Garmin Vivosmart 4
Garmin Vivisamrt 4 tracks all your activity and exercise.
Plus OX Monitor the oxygen stimulation level. Has NO GPS.Band are not replaceable.
A ultra Light weight durable band.
(8) Samsung Galaxy Fit
Samsung Galaxy Fit is a overall good fitness band. it track all you activity automatically and its activity tracking suit is impressive.
(9) Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2.
Samsung galaxy Watch Active 2 is a complete fitness watch. Weak on the battery life but has unbeatable style.
(10) Xiaomi Mi Band 4
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 is the best value for money fitness band.Light weight comfortable with 6 workout mode.
Best in class battery life.
5 Top Selling Fitness Band [FIT BAND] in India
Benefits fitness band (Fit band).
A fitness tracker can help an individual in self-monitoring their activities. It helps in setting fitness goals such as meeting a basic regular exercise activity goal, burning a specific number of calories in the day, and even drinking a set number of glasses of water.
There are a number of options in the app. It can reinforce motivation by showing the individual exactly how much of a goal has been met. It is easy to use and very convenient to measure different parameters.
Think about it. An individual may have the goal of losing five pounds in a month. Now this goal is split up into different heads by the app using the algorithms available. There will be a target for calories to be consumed each day, as opposed to calories that need to be burnt.
The app will then figure out how much of each exercise needs to be done in the day. Now daily targets are available to the individual at a single swipe of the smartphone.
By meeting these targets the individual will eventually lose weight. The constant ability to monitor how much of a target has been met is a good motivator for the individual engaged in the weight loss process.
Add in the ability to share this progress on social media sites with their family and friends using the app. The constant positive attention and feedback is sure to help the individual stay the course till the target is achieved.
What does a fitness band (Fit band) do?
A fitness Band is a device that uses sensors to track your orientation, movement, and rotation. The device collects data and converts it into steps, calories, sleep quality and general activity you perform through the day.
Is it worth buying fitness band (Fit Band)?
The long answer is that they are accurate enough to be useful for most people for most purposes. But it also varies by what it is you’re trying to measure. Almost all fitness trackers count your steps and distance traveled, and it’s increasingly common to measure heart rate
Fitness Band (Fit Band) Features to Consider
- Chronograph – Also known as a stopwatch, this is a must-have for any workout you do. A chronograph will help you know how much time you’ve spent training, running, or playing, and will give you the most accurate way to measure a specific amount of time.
- Alarm – Having an alarm on your sports watch will help you know when it’s time to wake up, time to hit the gym, or time to get back to work. All digital watches come with alarms, but you may want to consider one if you’re going analog or analog/digital. It’s just helpful to have an alarm right on your wrist!
- Day/Date – This is another feature built into most digital watches, but it’s an important one to help you know what day of the week—thus what workout day of the week—it is.
- Heart Rate Monitor – No matter what type of activity you’ll be engaged in, you want to make sure you’re hitting the workouts hard. A heart rate monitor will enable you to track your performance and keep your heart rate above the minimum. The longer you keep your heart rate up, the more calories you burn.
- Water Resistance – This is a MUST even for those who never intend to swim. Your exercise will cause you to sweat a lot, and you may end up running or training in the rain. Anywhere from 5 to 10 ATM (5 to 100 meters) will be more than enough to keep your watch working in any wet or rainy condition.
- Calories Burned – Whether you’re lifting weights, running, or playing sports, the point of working out is to burn those calories and push your body to its limits. A calorie counter built into your sports watch will help you know exactly how hard you’ve been working.
- Large, Clear, Bright Display – Whether you’re running, swimming, cycling, or hiking, you want a clear view of your watch’s display. The readout should include large numbers on a screen that’s bright even in low-light environments.
- Bright Backlight – If you train at night or low-light environments, you’ll need a backlight to illuminate the screen.
- Long Battery Life – While many simple sports watches have batteries that last for years, your average GPS watch has a battery life of 5 to 12 hours. Some models (like the Garmin Fenix 3 HR) can last for up to 50 hours, with some (like Suunto’s Ambit 3) hitting 100 to 200 hours before needing to be recharged.
Types of Sports Watches (Smart Watches/Fitness band)
- Diving watches –
Diving watches can be either analog or digital, but they will always have a highly visible, bright-colored, well-illuminated face with large numbers. They will be water-resistant up to 300 meters, and they can be made of a broad range of materials: from stainless steel to silicone to titanium. They don’t always have a full range of functions, but tend to be more built for reliability and durability than versatility.
- Mountain climbing watches –
Mountain climbing watches are built specifically for climbers. Some of the most popular features in a climbing watch include: altimeter (telling your altitude above sea level), barometer, digital compass, storm alarms, temperature gauge, weather trend indicator, and GPS positioning. They are usually made of silicone, polyurethane, or other non-metal materials.
- Fishing/Hunting watches –
Fishing/Hunting watches are built for use by those who spend time in the great outdoors. They tend to include GPS tracking, but many come with sunrise/sunset alerts, shot detection, weather trends, moon phase calendars, and the ability to track/plan your route. They’re not waterproof like diving watches, but they’re water-resistant and durable.
- Running watches —
Running watches are built specifically for runners, including features like: distance run, run time, heart rate monitor, GPS route tracking, calories burned, compass, heart rate graphs, and temperature. Marathon and long-distance runners will find these watches very handy when analyzing performance. They can be used for cycling as well as running, and watches with GPS positioning and map interfaces (like the Garmin Epix) can be used for hiking as well.
- Interval watches –
With the popularity of CrossFit and High Intensity Interval Training, there are a number of timepieces built specifically for interval training. These watches are usually digital, and they allow you to set the length of your long and short intervals, the number of intervals, the rest periods between, and the length of the workout. They are used to help you track your time and stay on top of your interval training.
- Swimming watches –
For professional swimmers, swim watches are a handy training tool. Not only are they highly water-resistant (or waterproof), but they come with features that are useful for swimming: drill locking, stroke type, stroke count, swim time/distance, SWOLF score, accelerometer, and compatibility with fitness tracking apps and software.