Best Elliptical Trainer In India
The popularity of elliptical trainers are increasing day by day.As more and more people are becoming health conscious and elliptical trainer are gaining space in their homes and personal gyms.We have review Best Elliptical Trainer for you so that you can have the best deal.
These machines are perfect for keeping us in shape without leaving your home.These are great for workouts as they allow you build your cardio fitness without putting unnecessary stress on your joints.
Elliptical trainers have come a long way since their inception over two decades ago and the technological advancements infused into the machines have drastically improved the efficiency and productivity.
Best Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Cockatoo CE03ADVANCE Smart Series Elliptical Cross Trainer
- Welcare WC6044 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Hand Pulse Sensor & LCD Monitor
- Reach C-300 Elliptical Cross Trainer for Home (Multi-Color)
- Powermax Fitness EH-225 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Hand Pulse
- Cardio Max JSB HF147 Cross Trainer Elliptical Workout Machine Magnetic Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle
- Reach Elliptical C-500 Cross Trainer Machine for Cardio Fitness Strength Workout at Home (Multi-Color)
Best Elliptical Cross Trainer
1-Cockatoo CE03ADVANCE Smart Series Trainer
Cockatoo CE03ADVANCE Smart Series Elliptical Cross Trainer has LCD monitor with calories, time, speed and distance tracker.it has flywheel size of 220 mm with resistance of 6 kg.It has weight capacity of 120 kg with height accommodation 160 to 195 cm which is good for average build male and female.
With 8 level of magnetic resistance help you to Intensify your exercise.Textured & fixed-incline pedals are designed to provide maximum grip and stability.
The product is sturdy and light weight which can be easily move.It has also have very low maintenance. The LCD display is small and can be improved.
The trainer makes little noise but is very less and will not interrupt you exercise. You can pedal both forward and backward including the handle movement.
2-Welcare WC6044 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Hand Pulse Sensor & LCD Monitor
Welcare WC6044 Elliptical Cross Trainer with Hand Pulse Sensor & LCD Monitor has 5 kg with 2 way rotation.It has large LCD monitor which track speed, time, distance,scan, heart rate and calories burnt.It has hand pulse senor.
Support upto 90 kg of weight which is little less tall person.Pedals is designed to Non-slip to increase stability and comfort.
It has 8 level of manual magnetic resistance control.Product quality is very good and sturdy. The cross trainer is smooth.It has got transport wheel which make it easy to move.
Good strong built product excellent for people of less height. For people with greater height the product still works but makes workout more for thighs rather than whole body.
3-Reach C-300 Elliptical Cross Trainer for Home (Multi-Color)
Reach C-300 Elliptical Cross Trainer for Home (Multi-Color) has 7 kg flywheel with stride length of 17 inches.Works on Electromagnetic Mechanism with 8 level of resistance.
Maximum user weight is 100 kg.It has horizontal and vertical seat movement with anti shake resistance.
Has tablet and mobile holders.It has decent LCD display with Speed, Distance, Time, Calorie, Pulse, Odometer.Stride Length of Reach Magnetic Elliptical Trainer let’s you extend legs further which assists in working your hamstrings and deep muscles for a more engaging workout.
Hand pulse grips sensors are conveniently mounted on the handlebars.Overall a sturdy product but if you are more than 90 kg this product might shake slightly if you try to use it intensely.
4-Cardio Max JSB HF147 Cross Trainer Workout Machine Magnetic Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle
Cardio Max JSB HF147 Cross Trainer Elliptical Workout Machine Magnetic Fitness Bike Exercise Cycle come with 6KG flywheel and have 8 Magnetic Resistance Levels.
It has maximum weight capacity 100 kg and provide well Synchronized Exercise Between Hands and Legs.Large LCD and has big foot rest which is comfortable.It has got Transportation Wheels which makes it easy to move.You cannot reset the led for some of the features.
It has got adjustable handle.You can pedal it in both directions.Most suited for average height person, for taller person it may have some issues.
Over all it is good product with 6 Kg flywheel at this price as most other companies provide 5 kg flywheel.
5-Powermax Fitness EH-225 Cross Trainer with Hand Pulse
PowerMax fitness EH-225 Elliptical Cross Trainer has a micro-adjustable tension control resistance system. It includes a fitness monitor to help track your distance, speed, time, and calories. The pedals of this elliptical machine are oversize for added support.
The Max Users Weight PowerMax fitness EH-225 Elliptical Cross Trainer can carry is 100 kilogram. It has Fan-Wheel Chain driven fan resistance mechanism.
The crank is made up of the arms that the pedals screw into, the spindle that joins them and they move to turn the drive and flywheel. The bike has two ways crank system.
It best suite people less than 5.8 feet.Light weight and overall good product.
The Reach Evolve Elliptical Cross Trainer is a gym machine that offers a complete body workout in a unique way. Unlike other cross trainers, its pedal trajectory can be angled upwards so that there is a horizontal and vertical component to the movement of your legs, targeting multiple muscles at the same time. Its smooth and silent resistance system ensure that you feel minimal additional fatigue and can exercise at any time of day (or night).
- Maximum User Weight 100 Kg
- Magnetic Resistance System
- Elliptical Cross Trainer with Climber + Stepper Function
- Padded Pedals
- Chain Drive System
- Monitor – Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Odometer
- Transport Wheels for Portability
- Size – (L*B*H) – 42*28*62 (in inches)
Features to look before buying Elliptical Trainer
Before you make decision to buy these Trainer, you check some of the points which we have highlighted below.
The heavier the flywheel, the smoother and quieter the elliptical will feel because the additional weight helps it spin efficiently. Flywheel weights for most home ellipticals are generally in range of 5 kg to 8 kg.
- Stride length
Stride length is the distance the pedals travel during the elliptical motion.The length is important as it determine the comfort for user without impacting the body.Taller people need longer stride length.Stride length ranges from 12” up to 21” on higher-end models.
- Resistance Level
Generally most of Elliptical trainer has 8 levels.
- Frame Design
Frame provides the overall stability for the machine.Check the length of the elliptical trainer.Also more heavy frames gives more stability.
This the contact point between user and machine.Pedals should be comfortable, Large and smooth.
Consider LCD display quality, size and the feature such as distance, speed, time,heart rate and calories.
- Max User Weight
Please check the you machine weight handling capacity.It ranges form 90 kg to 120 kg.
There is wide rage of price variation in this category. Per year maintenance cost in some machine is even higher up-to Rs 5000.
How to use the Elliptical Trainer.
- Get up on the pedals while facing the console board on the trainer. Most new machines need you to start using the pedals before the machine s digital monitor switches on.
- Take a look at the monitor and you will be able to figure out where to put your basic data like weight and age. You will also notice the buttons to set resistance and inclination. If you’ve any trouble ask a spotter or floor attendant in the gym to help you out.
- Push the pedals forward and also the handlebars if your machine has moveable ones.
- You will soon be able to figure out which program you want to start with. Begin with an easy, light program to warm up your body. Don’t add too much inclination.
- Set the program and get going (ask a gym attendant to help you figure it out the first time you re on the elliptical).
- You can increase the speed once you get the hang of using the machine. You can even add inclination for a more effective workout.
- Depending on your fitness goals, you can set a timer. Consult your gum trainer for the same.
Benefits of Elliptical Trainer
- Increase your stamina and cardio capacity:
The elliptical trainer provides a great aerobic workout which helps to strengthen your heart, lungs, and muscles. Elliptical trainers can be used for both high-intensity and steady-state cardio workouts.
- Helps in burning calories:
You can burn lots of calories while using these machines. In fact, you can burn up to 400 calories in 30 minutes.
- Provide low Impact and stress on joints
Lots of people get injuries during running and jogging mainly because of the sudden impact on joints and if you have week joint these impact can be dangerous.
- Upper and lower body workout:
With Elliptical trainer, you can get both upper and lower body exercises. You can target your glutes, hamstrings, quads, chest, back, biceps, triceps, and core muscles.
- Helps burning body fat:
An elliptical can help you lose body fat and tone up your muscles in a shorter amount of time, especially if you focus on interval work. To maximize fat burning, you’ll need to focus on the intensity of your workouts.
- Can target specific leg muscles:
You can change both the resistance and incline of the foot pedals on an elliptical. By doing this, you can target different muscles in your lower body including your quads, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- Helps in improving body balance:
Regular workout on this trainer greatly improve your overall balance and improve your body coordination.
- Helps to recover from injuries
After injuries many times we are able to get a full range of motion. These trainers provide low impact and help to regains a full range of motion.
Cons of Elliptical Trainer
- Since you re in control of the speed (and not the machine unlike in a treadmill), it s easier to ease off while working out.
- Many times the calorie counter overestimates the amount of calories you are burning.
- Like other cardio machines, you might get bored with it because of the same repetitive motion.
- It can be uncomfortable if you suffer from conditions like vertigo.