BEST CREATINES IN INDIA
[ Creatine Monohydrate Supplement ]
Do You Want To Boost Your Performance? Here Are Best Creatine Monohydrate Supplement For You So That You Can Chose The Best!!
Read till the end to konow the faster way to grow your muscle.
Creatine Monohydrate Supplements occur naturally and used to boost athletic performance. Found naturally in muscle cells and helps your muscles produce energy during heavy lifting or high-intensity exercise. Taking Creatine Monohydrate supplements are very popular among athletes and bodybuilders in order to gain muscle enhance strength and improve exercise performance.
5 top Selling Creatine Supplement
Table Of Content.
- Benefits of Creatine Supplement?
- Best Creatine Supplements (Monohydrate) In India.
- What Is Creatine?
- What Are Different Type Of Creatine?
- What Is The Best Type And Form Of Creatine Supplements?
- What Are The Benefits Of Creatine Supplements?
- Which Is Better Creatine Supplements Or Whey Protein ?
- Can I Mix Creatine Supplements With Whey Protein?
- How To Take Creatine Supplements? When Should I Take It?
- Side-Effects Of Creatine.
- Related Post.
Benefits of Creatine Supplements. ( Monohydrate )
Creatine Supplements are the world’s most popular and effective for building muscle and strength and here are the reasons why
- Helps muscle cells produce more energy
- Supports many other functions in muscles
- Improves high-intensity exercise performance
- Speeds muscle growth
- May lower blood sugar levels and fight diabetes
- Can improve brain function
- May reduce fatigue and tiredness
- Safe and easy to use
Best Creatine Supplements (Monohydrate) in india
One of the most effective ways to boost your body’s performance and muscle development are creatine supplements. Appropriate use of creatine Supplements can cause athletic performance to increase in intensity, providing muscle mass gains faster and more dramatically. We have handpicked some of the best creatine supplements available in India.
(1) Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Supplement Powder
Optimum Nutrition Micronize Creatine Powder unflavored creatine powder. Take 3-4 grams of Creatine per serving (one tea spoon).
There is no scoop inside the pack and hence you have to select a proper scoop or tea spoon so that you take an exact quantity daily and consistently.
The powder is easily soluble in water or fruit juice or sports drinks which you can use to get the taste you want. We recommend taking 8-10 glasses of water when supplementing with creatine .
This Product is made with creapure creatine monohydrate. Consume daily consistently to get the best result
(2) AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate
AS-IT-IS Nutrition Pure Creatine Monohydrate as a powered dietary supplement take 2.5 grams to 5 grams daily before or after the workout with water or juices
We recommend to take 4-5 liters of water after daily during the creatine intake.
This is an unflavored product.
Taking creatine supplement is very popular with the athletes and bodybuilders in order to build muscles and improve performance.
This product does not contain sugar, soy, dairy, and it gets dissolves easily.
You can take this pre and post workout.
(3) GNC Pro Performance Creatine Supplement (Creatine Monohydrate)
GNC Pro Performance Creatine Supplements (Creatine Monohydrate) is vegetarian unflavored creatine powder.
Each serving supplies 3 grams of creatine monohydrate. Mix 3 grams with water or any flavored sports drinks to give it the taste you like.
This gets easily soluble in any beverages. Daily intake of water should be at least 4-5 liters during the period you use creatine supplements
You cantake it as pre or post a workout.
We advise not to exceed the recommended intake quantity of creatine.
(4) MuscleBlaze Monohydrate Creatine Supplement Powder.
MuscleBlaze creatine increase the strength and endurance with recommended daily serving of 3 grams.
Add once scoop which is of 3 gram with water of fruit juice. Recommend only one serving per day.
After mixing wait for few seconds to gets the creatine powder properly dispersed in the drink. It get absorbed instantly in body and give continuous supply of energy during you workout.
Drink 4-5 liters of water daily.
Creatine monohydrate helps to increase protein synthesis and muscles growth.
This is 100% pure creatine with no added filler.
(5) Musclepharm Creatine Monohydrate Powder
Musclepharma creatine monohydrate powder is an unflavored powder creatine.
As a dietary supplement mix one scoop (5 gram) in 200 ml of water or protein drink or your juice. Drink immediately to maximum result.
Drink 4-5 liers of water daily.
We advise not to exceed the daily recommend daily serving with 5 gram in any case. Good to take somewhere between 3 gram to 5 gram daily.
This is 100% pure creatine and with no added fillers with restore muscular energy levels depleted during the exercise and resulting in increase of strength, power, Muscular endurance and lean body mass
(6) Muscletech Creatine Essential Series
Muscletech Creatine essential Series is a vegetarian unflavored 100% creatine powder.
Serving size is 5 grams which can taken with water or any sports drink or carbonated drinks.
Drink 4-5 liters of water daily.
Creatine powder when consume with liquid gives your muscles endurance and strength.
Creatin can be used by everyone from active men and women to high per forming athletes, power lifter, cross fitter and body builders.It is 100% pure creatine and with no added fillers
You can take it as pre workout and post workout.
(7) MuscleXP Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder
MuscleXP Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder helps to increase muscle strength and power to improve performance.
It fuel instance weight training and endurance activity
One level of scoop (approx. 3 gram) to be blended with 300 ml of water or non-acidic beverages of choice in order to make a powerful drink. Drink 4-5 liters of water daily during the intake of creatine.
This is a vegetarian and unflavored product.
The recommended intake is 3 gram to 5 gram.
Can be taken per and post workout.
(8) Naturyz Crea10 Creatine Supplement powder
Naturyz Crea10 Creatine Powder Supplement with serving size of 30 grams in which you get 20 grams of carbohydrate, 2 grams of micronized creatine monohydrated cretine,1 gram of micronize creatine HCL, 5 grams of creative synthesized Amino blend with vitamin B6.
Mix one level of scoop with 250 ml of water. Consume at least 3-5 gram of water per day during creatine intake.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. This is a vegetarian product and come with orange flavor.
(9) Ultimate Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate Supplement
Ultimate Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate Supplement provide 5 grams of ceratine one serving which is 5 grams.
This is 100% pure creatine which you get in each serving.
As a dietary supplement take one tea spoon (approximately) 5 gram two times a day evenly spaced on an empty stomach.
Creatine not only improves physical performance but also reduces mental fatigue and improves mental performance. Creatine helps make more fuel available to the muscle in the form of ATP
(10) Universal Nutrition Creatine Supplement
Universal Nutrition Creatine supplement has a serving size of 1 tea spoon of 5 grams and contain pure micronize creatine monohydrate
As a dietary supplement mix one scoop (5 grams) in 200 ml of water or protein drink or your juice. Drink immediately to maximum result.
Drink 4-5 liters of water daily.
we advise not to exceed the daily recommend daily serving with 5 grams in any case. Good to take somewhere between 3 grams to 5 grams daily.
This 100% pure creatine and with no added fillers with restore muscular energy levels depleted during the exercise which result in increase of strength, power, Muscular endurance and lean body mass
5 top Selling Creatine Supplement
WHAT IS CREATINE ?
Creatine Is A Substance That Is Found Naturally In Muscle Cells Which Helps Your Muscles Produce Energy During Heavy Lifting Or High-Intensity Exercise. These Supplement Is Very Popular Among Athletes And Bodybuilders In Order To Gain Muscle Enhance Strength And Improve Exercise Performance.
Creatine Is A Natural Source Of Energy In The Body That Aids In Muscle Contractions. It’s Created In The Kidneys, Pancreas And Liver And Stored In The Body’s Skeletal Muscle, Then Metabolized During Physical Activity.
WHAT ARE DIFFERENT TYPE OF CREATINE?
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE – Creatine Monohydrate Is Simply Creatine In Its Normal Form.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE (CREAPURE®)-Creatine Monohydrate (Creapure®) Is A Patent Protected Form Of Creatine Monohydrate Which Undergoes A Process Of HPLC (High Performance Liquid Chromatography) .
- CREATINE ETHYL ESTER– Creatine Ethyl Ester Is Simply Creatine With An Ester Attached.
- CREATINE ETHYL ESTER MALATE– Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate Is An Advanced Form Of The Popular Creatine Ethyl Ester.
- CREATINE GLUCONATE-Creatine Gluconate Is Creatine Bonded With Glucose (Sugar).
- CREATINE HCL-Creatine HCL Is Creatine Bonded With A Hydrochloride Salt, Designed To Enhance The Absorption Of Creatine.
- TRI CREATINE MALATE-Tri Creatine Malate Is Simply Creatine Monohydrate Bound To Malic Acid.
WHAT IS THE BEST TYPE AND FORM OF CREATINE SUPPLEMENTS?
Experts feel that pure creatine monohydrate is the best type to take, since it is expensive and has been shown to be effective. If you can find micronized creatine monohydrate, it is a good option, since in this form tends to be easier to dissolve in liquid and potentially easier to digest.
Another type is creatine nitrate, which seems to have stronger effects than creatine monohydrate but does not appear to be any more effective or well-tolerated.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CREATINE SUPPLEMENTS?
Benefits of taking creatine supplement may include:
- It Help to protein synthesis, which increased growth of lean muscle mass. Creatine also increases body weight due to muscles filling with more water.
- Improved strength and power output. Creatine storage capacity in our muscles is limited, but it increases as muscle mass increases. Supplementation has the ability to regenerate ATP stores faster during intense physical activity, helping sustain effort and prevent fatigue.
- Creatine May help improve muscle recovery and recovery from exercise and help to get maximum results from strength training.
Seems to help maximize performance during high-intensity interval training
- Neuroprotective properties (may help protect the brain).
- Improved alertness, concentration and attention.
- May help reduce severity of depression symptoms.
- May potentially reduce fatigue.
- Potentially helps improve bone density when combined with resistance training.
CREATINE OR WHEY & CAN I MIX CREATINE WITH WHEY PROTEIN?
Both have shown similar benefits in terms of supporting muscle growth, but whey protein is not always easy digest for many people especially sensitivity to dairy product. Creatine Supplements also seems to have some unique benefits, such as improving heart health and bone density.
You can mix whey protein with creatine supplements as they are absorbed and utilized by our body . Simply put, when you take creatine and whey protein together, both gets absorbed and stored in body tissues.
Taking the two together will not offer additional benefits for muscle and strength gains. However, if you’d like to try both and are looking to increase muscle mass and performance in the gym or on the field, taking whey protein and creatine together is safe and effective.
HOW TO TAKE CREATINE sUPPLEMENTS? WHEN SHOULD I tAKE IT?
Three ways for taking creatine.
- Start creatine by first taking around 20g per day for 5-7 days. And then you ingest 3-5 grams a day after that to maintain the elevated creatine stores.
- It can taken 3-5 grams of creatine everyday right from the start.
- You can cycle on and off creatine for a few weeks at a time.
But excess is NOT GOOD.Take within the daily limits only.
Side-Effects Of Creatine.
WHY CREATINE BAD FOR YOU, WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE CREATINE AND IS CREATINE SAFE TO TAKE?
Most healthy people can take it with no problem but in some case, creatine, have negative effects, particularly when used in excess.
Side effects may be as below:
- Weight gain
- Breathing difficulty
- Kidney problems
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach upset
Certain drugs can have dangerous interactions with creatine. Taking the stimulants caffeine and ephedra with creatine can increase the risk of side effects.
Creatine is not recommended for people with kidney or liver disease, or diabetes. Others who should avoid taking it are children and pregnant women.
or nursing. Also don’t use creatine if you are taking any medication or supplement that could affect your blood sugar, because creatine may also affect blood sugar
Drink enough water to prevent dehydration for the period of creatine supplements intake.
Let your doctor know before you take creatine supplements or any other supplement even if you are health.