Best BCAA Supplement in India
You want to grow fast muscle and want to boost you energy during workout.You may need Best BCAA Supplement. We have listed 10 Best BCAA Supplement in India.There benefit, Side effect, and how to use them.
Read the article till the end.
BCAA supplement are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance. They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise.
Branched-chain amino acids supplement (BCAA Supplements) are a group of three essential amino acids:
5 Top Selling BCAA Supplement In India
Table Of Content:
- What Are BCCAs (Branched-Chain Amino Acids)?
- BCAA Supplement Benefits
- List Of Best BCAA Supplement In India (BCAA Powder)
- Best BCCA Supplements Powder
- BCAA Supplement Side Effects
- When Should You Take BCAA Supplements?
- BCAA Supplement Doses: How Much I Should Take?
- What Do BCAA Supplements Do?
- Are BCAA Good For You?
- Do I Take BCAA Before Or After A Workout?
- Which Is Better Creatine Or BCAA?
- Can I Mix BCAA With Whey Protein?
- Related Post
What are BCCAs (Branched-chain amino acids)?
Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein, which helps our body mainly build muscle, repair muscle damage, and regulate immune function. There are 21 amino acids in total, nine are essential because our body can’t produce them, but we need them to live. BCAAs are three specific essential amino acids that inhibit muscle protein breakdown and help in glycogen storage. Those three Essentials amino acids are leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
BCAA Supplement Benefits
There are many benefits out of which some are:
- Help in energy production.
- Increased resistance to fatigue,
- Reduced muscle damage, and
- Increases muscle mass.
- Speed up fat burning.
- Help regulate your blood sugar levels.
List of Best BCAA Supplement in India (BCAA Powder)
In this section we will give you our selection of best BCAA supplement powders available in Indai.You can select them based on you personal requirements.
|S.NO||Best BCAAs Powder||Serving (g)||BCCAs per serving (g)|
|1||Ultimate Nutrition Crystalline BCAA 12000||7.6||6|
|2||Scivation Xtend 7g BCAAs Powder||13.5||7|
|3||Optimum Nutrition (ON) Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder||5.75||5|
|4||Muscletech Performance Series Amino Build Next-Gen||9||4|
|5||MusclePharm Essentials BCAA Powder||8.6||6|
|6||MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro||15||7|
|7||MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold Supplement||15||7|
|8||GNC BCAA Advanced Amp Gold Series||11.25||6|
|9||Dymatize BCAA Complex 5050 Branched Chain Amino ACIDS||5||5|
|10||BPI Sports Best BCAA||10||5|
|11||AS-IT-IS Nutrition BCAA 100% Pure Powder||5||5|
Best BCCA Supplement Powder
(1) Ultimate Nutrition Crystalline BCAA 12000
Ultimate nutrition flavoured BCAA 12000 powder contains a 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine and valine with each serving providing 6 grams of high quality BCAAs in a convenient powder format. Taken on its own or combined with your favourite workout drink, flavoured BCAA 12000 powder mixes instantly for a delicious way to increase over all BCAA intake.
(2) Scivation Xtend 7g BCAAs Powder
SCIVATION XTEND has 7g of BCAAs in 2:1:1 ratio plus glutamine and citrulline malate. With a proprietary blend of hydration-inducing electrolytes, XTEND BCAA powder is a sugar-free and carb-free
(3) Optimum Nutrition (ON) Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder
ON’s BCAA 5000 Powder delivers 5 grams of BCAAs per serving in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio of Leuncine to Isoleucine and Valine. It’s instantized for easy mixing into water, juice or post-workout shakes.
(4) Muscletech Performance Series Amino Build Next-Gen
Pre- and intra-workout complex contains a massive 8g dose of 100% free-form BCAAs (per 2 scoops) in the ideal 2:1:1 ratio, to help fuel skeletal muscles, preserve muscle glycogen stores and reduce protein breakdown – leading to faster muscle growth and less muscle soreness after training.
(5) MusclePharm Essentials BCAA Powder
MusclePharm BCAA offers a unique patent-pending ratio—3 Leucine, 1 Isoleucine, 2 Valine—that is specifically tuned to deliver the ideal amounts of these three amino acids during all phases of muscle development and maintenance. Through this formulation, amino acids are released both before and after a workout. MP BCAA minimizes muscle damage, while supporting increased lean body mass.
(6) MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro
MuscleBlaze BCAA Pro is an amino acids supplement which adds to the everyday workouts with the ratio of 2:1:1 for leucine, Isoleucine, and valine respectively.Each serving is loaded with 7g of BCAAs in the highly effective ratio of 2:1:1 and 2.5g of glutamine which may help prevent loss of muscles and boost the protein synthesis.
(7) MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold Supplement
MuscleBlaze BCAA Gold 8:1:1 is a breakthrough intra-workout fuel with an advanced 8:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine respectively. The common BCAA ratio found in regular intra-workout supplements is 2:1:1 with 2 parts of leucine over 1 part each for the other two BCAAs. A higher leucine content in your intra-workout fuel may prove a game changer for your work-out. It may help in synthesis of protein in the muscles thus helping in lean mass gain and faster muscle recovery.
(8) GNC BCAA Advanced Amp Gold Series
Contains 3 important nutrients: – 6g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout – 1g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength – 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use. Caffeine & Creatine Free
(9) Dymatize BCAA Complex 5050 Branched Chain Amino ACIDS
Dymatize BCAAs provides over 5 grams of high-quality, free-form Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) namely L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine. BCAAs are important essential amino acids that are known to support muscle after serious workouts and during extended recovery. Known for quality and performance, Dymatize BCAAs are chosen by athletes and trainers worldwide. It mixes easily and can be enjoyed in a variety of delicious flavors.
(10) BPI Sports Best BCAA
This extra-strength BCAA formula contains a fast-absorbing BCAA blend and CLA Matrix that support muscle recovery, improve endurance and stamina, and reduce protein catabolism (the breakdown of protein), which preserves lean muscle mass and may reduce soreness after a workout.
5 Top Selling BCAA Supplement In India
Natural Source BCAA
Athletes may take oral supplements of branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) to try to help with recovery from workouts and enhance athletic performance.
Studies suggest that BCAAs may prevent muscle breakdown during exercise. But they are not likely to help with athletic performance.
You can get branched-chain amino acids from these foods:
- Whey, milk, and soy proteins-Dairy products are also high in BCAAs, especially healthier sources such as low-fat milk, yogurt, cheese, and even sour cream. Milk and yogurt contain 0.2 g of Leucine and 0.1 g of Isoleucine per ounce.
- Beef, chicken, fish, and eggs-They contain a significant amount of leucine and isoleucine, two main components of dietary protein. Eggs also contain a similar amount of BCAAs, mainly found in the egg white.
- Baked beans and lima beans
- Lentils -Lentils provide just under 0.2 g of leucine and nearly 0.1 g of isoleucine per ounce. Though they only have about 0.15 grams of methionine per 1-cup serving.
- Whole wheat
- Brown rice
- Almonds, Brazil nuts, and cashews-Almonds and cashews are great, also great sources of the BCAAs isoleucine, which stabilizes blood sugar and boosts energy
- Pumpkin seeds
BCAA Supplement Benefits
- BCAAs play an important role in building muscle. However, your muscles require all the essential amino acids for the best results.
- Supplementing with BCAAs may decrease muscle soreness by reducing damage in exercised muscles.
- BCAAs may be useful in decreasing exercise-induced fatigue, but they are unlikely to improve exercise performance.
- Taking BCAA supplements can prevent the breakdown of protein in certain populations with muscle wasting.
- BCAA supplements may improve the health outcomes of people with liver disease, while also possibly protecting against liver cancer.
BCAA Supplement Side Effects
Branched-chain amino acids are safe when taken by mouth appropriately.
Some side effects are known to occur, such as fatigue and loss of coordination. Branched-chain amino acids should be used cautiously before or during activities where performance depend on coordination.
If you have any medical condition or pregnancy you are advised to speak to you doctor and after his recommendation only use any type of supplement.
When should you take BCAA Supplements?
The best time to take your BCAA powder is before exercise or during your pre workout supplement. Taking BCAAs post workout or throughout the day will not boost performance or recovery to the same effect.
BCAA Supplement Doses: How much I should take?
Your single dose of BCAA at any time should be 5-10 grams. Depending upon your workout regime, you can decide your BCAA daily dosage.
There are multiple factors to be considered before jumping to the conclusion- BCAA is essential to my fitness goals.
The BCAA recommended dosage for men can be 15-20 grams in a day. If you are not exercising strenuously, you can stick to two times in a day BCAA dose. Likewise, if you have a busy gym life, you may as well increase your BCAA dosage per day to 3-5 serves of 5 gm each.
As BCAA ratio may vary from product to product it is recommended to follow the product recommened doses. If you are still not sure please consult to your health expert.
What BCAA supplement do?
Branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) are a group of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine and valine. BCAA supplements are commonly taken in order to boost muscle growth and enhance exercise performance. They may also help with weight loss and reduce fatigue after exercise.
Are BCAA Supplement Good For You?
BCAA supplements may improve muscle mass and performance and may reduce muscle damage from exercise. BCAAs may also benefit people with liver disease. However, some research links increased BCAA levels to conditions such as diabetes, cancer, liver disease, and heart disease.
Do I take BCAA Supplement before or after a workout?
BCAA supplements help with recovery, allowing you to go harder in subsequent workouts and reducing muscle soreness. Taking BCAAs before, during and even after a workout improves not only the recovery process post-workout but can also improve muscle power during workouts, and overall gains
Which is better creatine or BCAA Supplement?
For those with low protein intake, BCAAs can provide an affordable, low calorie and easy way to promote muscle protein synthesis. Creatine, on the other hand, can help provide rapid energy and functions more for strength building may be the choice of those of you who are powerlifting for example.
Can I mix BCAA supplement with whey protein?
Yes, you can definitely combine BCAA and Whey Protein together for maximum muscle gains. While Whey Protein is considered to be one of the richest sources of BCAAs, it’s common for us to think both BCAAs and Whey Protein do the same thing.